Vessel Account Manager Provisions
• Deliver the clear departmental goals and team objectives (as well as contributing to the wider and Wrist business objectives) through the effective management of the Vessels under your care.
• The successful fulfilment of the vessel budget, and vessel satisfaction management, as per the Performance Excellence Program.
• As intermediary between vessels and the global supplier network, you are responsible for maintaining daily contact with vessels and suppliers with the aim of delivering on time and at a quality within a given budget.
• Monitor actual vessel, fleet & client feeding rates versus budget rates and develop action plans to reduce any losses which are occurring due to over-consumption on board.
• To trouble shoot as issues arise and find solutions that meet the business and customer needs.
• Attend and contribute to both internal meetings and external client and supplier review meetings as appropriate.
• To collaborate with and support other departments with a view to continuous improvement across.
• You will be expected to demonstrate the company values at all times which are: hard working, customer orientated, and a winning attitude; as we strive to deliver our vision of being recognized for making our customer’s life at sea better.
• You will be required to provide cover outside of normal office hours.
Vessel Voyage Coordinator
• Operational responsibility for a group of time and voyage chartered vessels with the main role being to monitor / coordinate with the vessel’s voyage and to provide sound service by securing the safety of the vessel whilst investigating/proposing/accomplishing the improvement plan for the voyage profit.
• Direct the vessel to accomplish a voyage by providing the details of the contract, port information, cargo information, weather conditions and safety information.
• Monitor the vessels movement whilst at sea and in port by communicating with vessel’s master using email and telephone and at the same time communicating information received with charterers, agents, bunker suppliers & brokers on daily basis to keep all parties informed.
• Support the vessel by making arrangements at appropriate times including arrangement of Port Disbursement Accounts, bunker stems and hold cleaning equipment.
• To identify and manage trouble concerning the vessel(s) if they occur.
• Perform responsibilities identified by management from time-to-time if requested. Travel to visit operating vessels at loading or discharging port in the Asian countries including domestic ports in the Philippines.
Software Quality Assurance Tester
• Able to understand business software development requirements
• Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or mitigate risks
• Enrich business requirements for development
• Analyze larger issues and provide steps on how to produce
• Configure automated test fixtures for web service functionality
• Nice to have knowledge of various code languages for reading
• Being able to setup smaller SQL queries in order extract data for analysis purpose
• Nice to have experience in “large” database design and table structures, e.g. SQL and ASP.NET
• Analytical thinking – job requires analysing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems
• Will do the development of features and functionality according to specifications under the supervision of the offshore Tech Lead and the NDK Development Team Leader.
• Responsible for the development of his/her own assignments but also knowledgeable of how this interacts with colleagues’ work.
• Register daily progress on assignments and estimated remaining work on a continuous basis that support the complete overview of the development going on in the team.
• Proactive in the team, gives input to more efficient working applications based on knowledge.
• Ensures that source Code is kept safe and that work follows the defined standard as well as the Nobia ITIL standards are followed.
ATR Specialist (Intercompany Accountant)
• Process accounts payable invoices (supplier and intercompany), approves and posts daily batches.
• Perform professional accounting activities; oversee and perform complex reconciliations and analyses; post information for assigned accounting activities into the general ledger.
• Ensuring the accurate presentation of intercompany transactions thru the invoices received from other SF entities and prepares the monthly reports for intercompany position.
• Coordinate with other departments and Santa Fe offices.
• Serves as primary liaison for all intercompany focal for EU Finance.
• Attend and participate in the engagement calls with stakeholders.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement.
• Assists with the month-end and year-end closing process.
Collection Associate (EMEA)
• Responsible for all Corporate and Key Accounts.
• Cash collection.
• Collection forecasts.
• Keeping the DSO to a minimum.
• Account reconciliations.
• Reporting: Weekly update of detailed Excel statements, Regular reporting to AR Team Leader on own accounts status and progress.
• Database responsibility for own accounts.
• Keeping a record of all communications, with individual invoice notes for larger accounts.
• Query/dispute handling and escalation.
• Relationship building with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
• Sales ledger.
• Cash posting and allocation, journals.
• Sending invoices and statements.
• Filing and archiving.
• Invoice batches (import of invoices from the sales system into the accounting system and opening of new accounts where necessary).
• Updating receipt summary.
Regional Finance Manager
• Report to the Regional CFO.
• Participate in the development and execution of the long term strategic vision of the region.
• Communicate with tax advisor, legal advisor and bankers.
• Review & implement financial control on local and Group policies and procedures and be responsible for improvements to strengthen operational efficiency and Billing models.
• Continuing development and improvement in financial management system.
• Being the Business Partner and work closely to the Regional Management team, Cluster Finance Directors, Group finance team and Shared Service Centre on monitoring the regional daily financial operations and providing advice on improvement area.
• Provide support on the taxation matters of countries and manage tax optimization policies for the region.
• Keep track of the company secretariats of the countries.
• Initiate, implement and follow up on Internal Control to strengthen the risk management of countries.
• Take charge of Working Capital of the region including treasury matters, intercompany loans, cash flow forecast, recapitalization, refinancing and FX exposure to optimize the cash position.
• Handle ad hoc projects.
Service Center Assistant
• Minimum of two years’ experience with large scale data analysis and customer care.
• Superior IT and business systems skills (Share point and BI experience), and excel skills.
• Report to the FP&A Manager – North Asia.
• Reports, analyses and review on monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results for North Asia countries.
• Assist in preparing consolidation for North Asia cluster results.
• Assist in preparation of North Asia cluster budgeting, forecast, executive reports and business opportunity evaluations to be in line with strategic business objectives, and provide financial analysis and recommendation to Management.
• Work with North Asia countries local finance to prepare the monthly countries management reporting.
• Liaise with Regional and Group finance team for financial results and queries.
• Assist in implementation of new financial reporting system.
• Provide cluster financial analysis support to the North Asia countries.
• Prepare ad hoc analyses and work on special projects as needed.
Interested applicants may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org